Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back to 41 days

It's the 29th of April. I feel so empty.

I've just spent the last 4 days with Shino by my side and it was great. We ate a lot! haha.. She arrived last Thursday and I felt complete for the past 4 days. With her beside me, it felt as though nothing in the world mattered. We met up with my parents on Friday and had dinner with them. It was good, my parents like her.. Heh, it's rare for my mum to like anyone attached to me. I was happy.

Yesterday we had dinner with my relatives and then went out for supper with some friends. All in all, there was no huge extraordinary plans for the 4 days that she was here. We were satisfied with spending time with each other no matter what it is that we did.

Woke up late this morning, and almost missed her flight. Darn it, should have slept in 10 minutes more hehe. It was really rushed, and when she was at the terminal gate, there wasn't a chance for emotions to be released. We just hugged and kissed each other goodbye and we'll see each other online tomorrow. I felt strange that we were both so calm, me especially. And then an hour later it hits me hard and I felt the worst emptiness ever. She wasn't beside me anymore and I'd have to wait another 41 days to see her again.

Still, what I do know is that 41 days is much shorter than the 73 days we just made it through. Distance can be tough but we both know it's not forever. Sooner or later we'll be beside each other for good. If anyone wanted to see how true love should be, all they'd need to do is look at us.

Till next time.

No comments: