Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm in office and have a little bit of spare time on my hands (which is rare) so I've decided to rant a little. Once more time is ticking and counting down, another 39 days. It's a public holiday here today in Malaysia. Wesak day is pretty much a Buddhist religious celebration. Anyway, even though it's a public holiday I chose to work today. The extra leave day that I get to claim back and use later on this year seems invaluable. Every holiday I work on gives me one extra day to spend with Shino when she's here.

Had a family dinner last night, and ate loads again. I wonder why I don't get fat.. considering the amount I eat. The dinner was good, the company was better. It's great to have so many relatives around. Family has proven to be a huge part of my life. I don't think I can fully express how grateful I am for having such a big family that's build on love. Was actually talking to Shino about this last night and well, I felt the love I have for her grow just a little bit more. As crazy as it sounds, I look forward to starting a family with her. No doubt this is quite a long way away into the future but it doesn't hurt to dream once in awhile.

Back to work for now. Some stuff just came up.

No comments: