Monday, October 01, 2007

I can't deny the fact you're not beside me,
that your absence makes my heart heavy.

I can't deny that you're always on my mind,
reminding me the true meaning of happiness.

I can't deny the fact that I'm missing you,
with my heart screaming to feel your warmth.

I can't deny this empty feeling,
I'm missing a very important part of existence.

I can't deny that your smile gives me peace,
taking away all the horrors of this world.

I can't deny that I am waiting,every second,
every minute, every hour, everyday.

I can't deny I miss your laugh,
it echoes peacefully even while I sleep.

I can't deny the truth,
that life would be meaningless without you.

I can't deny the fact that I love you,
not that I would ever want to.

Written without thought, only heart.
This is how I feel.

- Erwin 2007

No comments: